UK Work Permits and UK Work Visas

Posted Oct 04, 2018 | Hits: 243 | Stock No: #5458


Country:   UK
Region:   London
City:   lahore
Zip:   sw17org

Immigration To The UK:
UK Work Permits and UK Work Visas
There are 2 main types of visa that give the right to work in the UK, both of which come under the UK Points Based System:

• Tier 1 Visa - UK HSMP
The Tier 1 General Visa is a replacement for the previous Highly Skilled Migrant Programmed (HSMP). This visa gives the individual the right to work without the employer needing to sponsor the work permit. This has the advantage of giving the Tier 1 Visa holder freedom of movement in the job market, including the right to establish a business or work on a freelance basis.

Equally, the employer of a Tier 1 Visa holder does not need to register with the Home Office and is not subject to audits by the Home Office as a consequence of employing a non-EEA national. You must score at least 75 points to qualify for the Tier 1 Visa. Points are awarded for your age, education, past earnings and UK experience

• Tier 2 Visa - UK Work Permit

Tier 2 Visas are issued for those holding a Certificate of Sponsorship. This is similar to the old Work Permit system where a Work Permit would be issued and the individual would then apply for Entry Clearance or Further Leave to Remain.

The main difference between the Tier 2 category of the Points Based System and the old Work Permit system is that the employer must register with the Home Office and is then responsible for issuing their own Certificate of Sponsorship (Work Permit). The employer must do this correctly - failure to do so could result in fines and the potential revocation of previously approved Tier 2 Visas (work permits). Points are awarded for qualifications, the type of job for which the certificate of sponsorship has been issued, the salary offered, age, English language skills and available funds to support yourself in the UK (the employer can support this requirement).
Tier 2 Work Permits would usually be issued for a maximum of 3 years. Towards the end of this period an extension application would usually be made. Time spent in the UK under Tier 2 of the points based system counts towards Permanent Residence.

Setting up a Business in the UK

You can come to the United Kingdom if you have at least £1 million to invest in the United Kingdom and you want to make the United Kingdom your main home. There are restrictions on the investments you can make if you come to the United Kingdom, because the Government will need to make sure that funds are put into areas which stimulate economic growth and productivity in the United Kingdom.

To qualify under the investor category you must provide clear evidence that you:
• have a minimum of £1 million of your own money under your control in the UK ; or
• own personal assets of more than £2 million and have money (which may include loans from a FSA regulated institution) under your control of at least £1million;
• intend to invest at least £750,000 of your capital in United Kingdom Government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading United Kingdom registered companies; and
• intend to make the United Kingdom your main home, which means you can have other homes, but you must spend the majority of your time in the United Kingdom; and
• are able to maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependants without taking other employment or recourse to public funds. However, you are allowed to be a non-executive director or consultant, or own your own business.

Travel to the UK as a visitor

What you will need to do if you wish to travel to the United Kingdom (UK) as a visitor. It is only a guide but aims to answer commonly asked questions about the UK Visit Visa. If you would like to visit the UK and require advice and representation in this area then please

You must be able to show that you:
• want to visit the UK for no more than six months
• plan to leave the UK at the end of your visit
• have enough money to support and accommodate yourself adequately without working or help from public funds .
For More Information Regarding Immigration and Studies in United Kingdom,

Please contact Us,

A2Z Universal Consultants

Contact Info
Email Seller

Please enter the text shown in the image in the box below.
The possible characters are letters from a to h in lower case
and the numbers from 1 to 9.